Pine Lawn Ranch Mobile Home & RV Park
in the heart of downtown Prescott, Pine Lawn Ranch is the ideal
place to stay, offering the convenience of being right in town in
a natural-park like setting that gives the feeling of being out
in the country. Located less than 3⁄4 of a mile from the Court
House square (city center) on Gurley Street (main street), means
that the downtown and all it has to offer are within walking distance.
Beautiful granite boulder formations create a natural buffer between
the park and the city outside, making this tree covered valley seem
cozy and quiet. Historic buildings, mature vegetation and extensive
landscaping give a real sense of history and nostalgia, while our
commitment to maintaining and operating a quality community assure
you of an enjoyable place to relax.
- 55+ AGE RESTRICTED MOBILE HOME & RV COMMUNITY
- Cool wooded park like setting with shade and greenery
- Stunning rock formations
- Spacious lots and open space
- Paved streets
- Seasonal Creek
- Daily, weekly, and seasonal rates for RV’s
- Pets accepted (restrictions apply)
- Laundromats and shopping located near by
- Park rules and regulations apply. See office for details.